Love the RV Lifestyle? Become a CFAIA Camp Host!
Being a host with the CFAIA is an exciting opportunity to enjoy the outdoors, meet new friends and provide assistance and information to visitors.
As a CFAIA host….
- You will have plenty of time to play – schedules are flexible
- Host sites include electricity, water and sewer hook-ups
- Most have access to WiFi and laundry facilities
- Great opportunities in the great outdoors:
For questions concerning the application process, or to learn more please contact:
Julie Dennis – CFAIA HR Dept.
828-884-5713 ext. 219
The CFAIA offers job opportunities in the areas of campground management, maintenance & hosting, environmental education and visitor center staff. Please note that most positions are seasonal unless otherwise noted.
- Regular Employment – Full time (30+ hours a week) & year round employees of the CFAIA.
- Camp Host – Campground work in exchange for a camp site and full hookups.
- Internships – May be education positions in either the CFAIA office in Pisgah Forest or at the Cradle of Forestry Historic Site.
Click the link below to view our current jobs. If you are interested in more than one position, please fill out ONE job application only and then send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with other positions you are interested in filling.
The CFAIA requires all new employees to fill out an I-9 form, which documents verification of the identity and employment authorization of both citizens and non-citizens. You will be required to present forms of identification from the attached list of acceptable documents.
“In accordance with Federal law and US Department of Agriculture policy, the Cradle of Forestry in America Interpretive Association is prohibited from discriminating on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, age or disability. (Not all prohibited bases apply to all programs) To file a complaint of discrimination, write to: Director, USDA Office of Civil Rights, Room 326-W, Whitten Building, 1400 Independence Avenue, SW, Washington, DC, 20250-9410, or call (202) 720-5964 (voice and TDD). The USDA is an equal opportunity employer.”