Cherryfield Luxury Group Camping
Cherryfield Luxury Group Camping is only minutes from Brevard, NC. This facility is a brand new camping opportunity on the border of Pisgah National Forest that features luxurious bath houses with full power, outside showers, covered and spacious camping platforms, covered porches, private grounds, waterfall and hiking trails. Expect to be surrounded by solitude and beauty with rustic-luxe amenities as you dive into unparalleled outdoor adventures and experience the charm of downtown Brevard. Cherryfield has been specifically and meticulously designed to accommodate and focus on larger groups for special events, but will serve as an absolute perfect location and base camp for groups of mountain bikers, trail runners, hikers, paddlers, racers and outdoor enthusiasts. Four large, covered tent pads have a capacity of up to 100 people. The property is ready for hammocks, bonfires, creek explorers and serenity seekers as world class paddling, mountain biking and hiking are just minutes away.
Things to Do
- Take a guided trip with Headwaters Outfitters, offering kayaking, fly fishing demos, canoes and a shuttle service.
- Experience the charm of downtown Brevard by visiting the plethora of restaurants, art galleries, and breweries including Oscar Blues and Sierra Nevada
- For a fun stargazing experience, visit PARI Learning Center
- Take a drive on the Blue Ridge Parkway
- Schedule a private hiking tour in Pisgah National Forest with The Pisgah Field School
- Eclectic Asheville, NC only an hour away
- Hike trails at famous Gorges State Park or DuPont State Recreational Forest
- Visit the Cradle of Forestry Heritage Site
- Available March 6 – November 7
- Perfect for weddings, retreats and events
- Luxurious bathrooms with digitally controlled showers and heated tile floors
- Picnic tables & fire rings
- 4 pavilions suitable for 25 people each
- Hiking & biking trails, fishing, tubing and many other recreational activities available
- Parking is limited. Please carpool.
Reservation & Contact Info
For questions, CFAIA at (828) 884-5713 extension 200.
$1,200 Weekdays (Sunday – Thursday)
$2,500 Weekends (Friday – Saturday)
Important Things to Know Before You Go…
Currently, there is no cell service.
Safety in bear country begins before you stay in the campground or hit the trail. Here are a few tips!