To purchase maps and guide books to this area, please visit us online at The Forest Store.
Things to Do
- Cradle of Forestry in America
- Schedule a private hiking or waterfall tour with The Pisgah Field School
- Hit the bike trails in Transylvania County, Cycling Capital of the South
- Pisgah Center for Wildlife Education
- Fly fishing, tubing, and hiking all within Pisgah National Forest
- Other camping opportunities at Davidson River and North Mills River Campgrounds
- Open Year Round
- Picnic Tables, fire pits and spacious fields
- New pit toilets
- Pack-it-in/pack-it-out facility
- Spacious, open fields surrounded by forest
- White Pines is a tent-only facility
Location & Contact Info
Make an Online Reservation
or call Toll Free 1-877-444-6777 to make a reservation.
Group Info: 828-862-5960
KUYKENDALL: 35.22, -82.77833
WHITE PINES: 35.29194, -82.73861
COVE CREEK: 35.29972, -82.81639
ALL GROUP CAMPGROUNDS ARE LOCATED WITHIN 10 MILES OF BREVARD, NC
Cove Creek Upper and Lower Campsites:
Campsite Occupancy: 60 people per campsite
Campsite Occupancy: 60 people
White Pines South Campsite:
Campsite Occupancy: 25 people Tent only.
Cove Creek Upper and Lower Campsites: $100 per day per campsite
Kuykendall Campsite: $100 per day
White Pines South Campsites: $55 per day per campsite
Love the RV Lifestyle?
Become a Camp Host!
Being a host with the CFAIA is an exciting opportunity to enjoy the outdoors, meet new friends and provide assistance and information to visitors. Learn more about Camp Hosting at any of our locations in North Carolina, Georgia or Indiana.